File:Aerial Depiction of Camp Chase.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Aerial_Depiction_of_Camp_Chase.jpg(360 × 240 pixels, file size: 40 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

This image shows an aerial depiction of Camp Chase, a Civil War camp in Columbus, Ohio. Camp Chase was opened in May of 1861 and used as a training camp for the Ohio Volunteer Army Soldiers, parole camp, muster outpost and a prisoner-of-war camp. More than 2,000 Confederates are buried at Camp Chase.

Source

Ohio Historical Society. State Archives Series 1039 AV, AL06429

Date

2/5/2007 13:57

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:06, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:06, 24 April 2013360 × 240 (40 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

There are no pages that link to this file.

Metadata