Difference between revisions of "File:Exterior view of the Columbus Blind School.jpg"

From Ohio History Central
(Maintenance script uploaded "File:Exterior view of the Columbus Blind School.jpg": Importing image file)
m (Text replacement - "Ohio Historical Society" to "Ohio History Connection")
 
(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
{{Information
 
{{Information
|description=Exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School on Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Construction of this building was completed in 1874 and it was used as the Blind School until 1953.
+
|description=Stereograph showing an exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School, located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Blind School was the name of this campus for the institution that was eventually renamed the Ohio State School for the Blind. Construction of this building was completed in 1874, and it was used as the Blind School until 1953, at which time the Ohio State School for the Blind moved to its present location on North High Street.
 
|date=6/1/2007 10:26
 
|date=6/1/2007 10:26
|source=Ohio Historical Society SC 1003, AL05147 from the Ohio State School for the Blind, Columbus, Ohio Collection.
+
|source=Ohio History Connection SC 1003, AL05147 from the Ohio State School for the Blind, Columbus, Ohio Collection.
 
}}  
 
}}  
 
[[Category:History Images]]
 
[[Category:History Images]]

Latest revision as of 10:25, 24 March 2015

Description

Stereograph showing an exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School, located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Blind School was the name of this campus for the institution that was eventually renamed the Ohio State School for the Blind. Construction of this building was completed in 1874, and it was used as the Blind School until 1953, at which time the Ohio State School for the Blind moved to its present location on North High Street.

Source

Ohio History Connection SC 1003, AL05147 from the Ohio State School for the Blind, Columbus, Ohio Collection.

Date

6/1/2007 10:26

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current20:06, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:06, 24 April 2013450 × 272 (19 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that link to this file.