File:Exterior view of the Columbus Blind School.jpg

From Ohio History Central
Revision as of 14:14, 15 August 2013 by SPosmontier (Talk | contribs)

Exterior_view_of_the_Columbus_Blind_School.jpg(450 × 272 pixels, file size: 19 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Stereograph showing an exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School, located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Blind School was the name of this campus for the institution that was eventually renamed the Ohio State School for the Blind. Construction of this building was completed in 1874, and it was used as the Blind School until 1953, at which time the Ohio State School for the Blind moved to its present location on North High Street.


Ohio Historical Society SC 1003, AL05147 from the Ohio State School for the Blind, Columbus, Ohio Collection.


6/1/2007 10:26

(Reusing this file)

See below.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

current19:06, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:06, 24 April 2013450 × 272 (19 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that link to this file.