Difference between revisions of "File:OHS Om3000 3623433 001.jpg"

From Ohio History Central
 
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
{{Information
 
{{Information
|description=Four photographs document P. Z. Blue's farm in Henry County, Ohio. Located five miles from Hamler, the farm consisted of a house and several outbuildings. Blue owned three farms consisting of more than 350 acres in 1910.
+
|description=P. Z. Blue's farm in Henry County, Ohio. Located five miles from Hamler, the farm consisted of a house and several outbuildings. Blue owned three farms consisting of more than 350 acres in 1910.
 
|source=The Ohio History Connection, Ohio Farm Photographs Collection, Audiovisual material; State Archives Series 726 AV/1/15
 
|source=The Ohio History Connection, Ohio Farm Photographs Collection, Audiovisual material; State Archives Series 726 AV/1/15
  

Latest revision as of 11:04, 16 April 2015

Image is located on Ohio Memory at: http://cdm16007.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267401coll32/id/723

Description

P. Z. Blue's farm in Henry County, Ohio. Located five miles from Hamler, the farm consisted of a house and several outbuildings. Blue owned three farms consisting of more than 350 acres in 1910.

Source

The Ohio History Connection, Ohio Farm Photographs Collection, Audiovisual material; State Archives Series 726 AV/1/15

File Permissions for use of this photograph: Online access is provided for research and education purposes. For rights and reproduction requests or more information, go to http://www.ohiohistory.org/images/information.

Date
Author

Author not available.

Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current10:59, 16 April 2015Thumbnail for version as of 10:59, 16 April 2015415 × 297 (15 KB)Sback (Talk | contribs)Four photographs document P. Z. Blue's farm in Henry County, Ohio. Located five miles from Hamler, the farm consisted of a house and several outbuildings. Blue owned three farms consisting of more than 350 acres in 1910.
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page links to this file: