Changes

File:Ohio Archeological and Historical Society.jpg

155 bytes added, 20:23, 14 August 2013
no edit summary
{{Information
|description=Exterior This 1931 photograph shows an exterior view of the Sullivant Hall, a building formerly on the campus of the Ohio State University that at the time of this photograph was occupied by the Ohio Archeological and Historical Society, (now the Ohio Historical Society, ). The building is located at the intersection of 15th Avenue and High Street in Columbus, Ohio, 1931.
|date=11/30/2006 14:03
|source=Ohio Historical Society State Archives Series 1546 AV, AL05138 from the Ohio Department of Finance Collection.