Text replacement - "Ohio Historical Society" to "Ohio History Connection"
Historical Society SC 527
|description=Print illustrating the first building of Cincinnati College. It was founded in 1819 with Jacob Burnet serving as the first president. The College operated for six years before closing in 1825 due to financial difficulties. Daniel Drake reopened the school in 1835 and merged it with the Cincinnati Law School. The College formally merged with the University of Cincinnati in 1911.