From Ohio History Central
Text replacement - "Ohio Historical Society" to "Ohio History Connection"
Exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School on Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Construction of this building was completed in 1874 and it was used as the Blind School until 1953.
Historical Society SC 1003, AL05147 from the Ohio State School for the Blind, Columbus, Ohio Collection.