From Ohio History Central
no edit summary
Exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School on Main Street in Columbus, Ohio , 1931. Construction of this building was completed in 1874 and it was used as the Blind School until 1953.
|source=Ohio Historical Society State Archives Series 1546 AV, AL05140 from the Ohio Department of Finance Collection.