From Ohio History Central
Text replacement - "Ohio Historical Society" to "Ohio History Connection"
|description=Stereograph showing an exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School, located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Blind School was the name of this campus for the institution that was eventually renamed the Ohio State School for the Blind. Construction of this building was completed in 1874, and it was used as the Blind School until 1953, at which time the Ohio State School for the Blind moved to its present location on North High Street.
Historical Society SC 1003, AL05147 from the Ohio State School for the Blind, Columbus, Ohio Collection.