From Ohio History Central
no edit summary
|description= This 1931 photograph shows an exterior view of Sullivant Hall, a building on the campus of the Ohio State University that at the time of this photograph was occupied by the Ohio Archeological and Historical Society (now the Ohio Historical Society). The building is located at the intersection of 15th Avenue and High Street in Columbus, Ohio.
Historical Society State Archives Series 1546 AV, AL05138 from the Ohio Department of Finance Collection.
|author= Ohio Dept. of Finance